Work With Us
Staff of Family & Children’s Services of Guelph and Wellington County are committed to offering client focused child protection services with our community partners. They enjoy positive and supportive working relationships with other community agencies and neighbourhood groups, to provide the best possible services to protect children and support families.
In keeping with our community-based approach, staff are based in offices in rural Wellington County and the City of Guelph.
What Can We Offer You?
- Competitive salaries
- Training and career development opportunities
- 22 days vacation for the first 5 years
- Supportive sick leave program and long term disability benefits
- Extended health care and dental coverage plans
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- OMERS Pension Plan
- Comprehensive Wellness Program to promote work-life balance
For more information please contact:
Family and Children’s Services of Guelph and Wellington County is committed to working from an Anti-Oppressive and Equity practice and dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live and serve. The agency encourages applications from members of an Equity seeking group and/or with lived experience. We are committed to creating an accessible environment for all. Please let us know if you have any accommodation needs.
Are you interested in volunteering? To find out how, click here.